Spring break

for the first half of spring break i was lazy and played overwatch one of my video games for almost 5 or 6 hours a day, since my mom has to go to work. But also I went to go work with my grandpa and not just being lazy the whole spring break. My grandpa took me to Indiana to go work with him on painting houses and help fix them to. Then I would go back home play video games again but he did pay me whitch was the good thing about working with him. Then the other half of the spring break was going over to my dads house but mygrandpa had to pick me up since my dad and my step mom were at the hospital scince my step mom had a baby the night before I went. On April 4 the same day as my little brother so they have to share the same birthday as each other’s, so I when my grandma picked me up we went strait to my dads house to watch my othe brothers and sisters since my parents weren’t back yet so we watch my little brother and my little sister intill they came back.  Later on When they rang the dorebell I said there HERE shouting out and when they opened the door I saw the tini little thing inside the car seat she looked like a tiny dole and they said be your sister Emma Lilly amador. And basically the rest of the break was spending time with her and introducing her to everyone but one of the days we did go to the park but the other day we would stay home and take care of the baby, and that was my summer break.

Comments