Quarter 4 goals

It’s already quarter 4 and almost the end of the school year we’re every six grader moves on to seventh grade, but we still have a new quarter and knew goals that we want to achieve. My first goal I want to complete is in math, the first goal is to get better grades in math since math isn’t really my bigges strength but if I keep studying for test and paying attention to my teacher in class. My second goal was in Ela my goal is to turn in all my work on time and make sure I read more and to reach the goal of ten books by the end of the year. My goal in social studies is to do good on my projects and to put my hardest into them. My goal in science is to also to do good projects since science I don’t have that well grades in science., that is my goal for fourth quarter and hopefully I can accomplish my goal.


Comments