Slice of life

When I won the slice of life raffle

I was in first blockWhen remembered that today we are doing Rachel side Ms. Haury said every Friday, but I thought whatever im wasn’t going to win anyways since I only did 3 slices of life. After first block I walked in Ms. Haury room and sack a big cardboard box full of spice chips my jaw dropped and I said danget I should have done more slices of life’s, and also saw packages of grande know I really wished that I had done more. So we did are regular schedule attendance In till she started doing the raffles everyone got exited I wasn’t because what were the chances that it was going to be me. Cause people already turned in like 10 slices of lives so i didn’t really cause they would probably win since say have so many. So then she called the first name it was Alexis then Kaitlin then there was one more left then she said Jovani I’m like what the what were the chances of it being me. I jumped up in excitement and ran over to the table and Ms. Haury said your lucky cause you only had a few blog post published and I’m like I know I’m lucky so I picked out a box of milk chocolate peanuts and a pizza pen which looks hilarious. After that I put it into my pouch in my Ipaid bag eger and exited to eat the chocolates for lunch.

Comments