Slice of life

Yesterday I went to this place called monkey island, witch is basically a invaluable jumpy house with an arcade with a baseball and soccer court. It was for my baby cousin birthday party and he was turning five, I was able to bring my friend along with me as well. My aunt who was the person setting up the party took us early so we can help do the decoration. After we were done she said that we were able to go around and play intill the all the guest arrived. When everyone got here the workers bought pizza and sprite. When we were done eating all the kids were able to go and play me and my friend sticked together since the place was so big. We went on a whole bunch of inflatables until it was time to sing happy birthday we did and he opened the gift from us it was a sonic theme so we got him sonic camera that takes real photos that you can print out, and a a shirt to go along with it.when he was done opening all the gifts we were able to go back and play for the remaining time left. When we were done we were all sweaty and exhausted and ready to go home, that was my little cousins birthday party.

Comments