Slice of life

Parcc testing

I wish this day hasn’t have to come and I know I’m not the only one eather I don’t like doing parcc testing you have 2 hours to do 11 questions when it takes my around an hour to finish them so I have a hour to do color and I hate coloring so it’s like a hour of being torcherd for a hour. It doesn't even fell like hour at all it fells like three hours since you have to stay silent till everybody is done so I just daze of and wish it could be over. It dosent help when we have to do 5 more since you have to do 6 parcc test. Three reading and three math wich sucks but the government needs to know this so it’s not like we have a choice. But at least you only have to do once per year so that’s a good thing. These are my reasons why I don’t like to do park testing in general.

Comments