Favorite quote

My favorite quote is whoever is trying to bring you down Is already below you  whitch mean that people make you feel like nothing and the other person might feel like nothing then they would want you to feel how they feel whitch is nothing. Cause other people can relate even me you might have that one person that makes fun of people you might think there just plane mean but you never know if they are dealing something and putting the blame on you. Whitch has happened to me but I just walk away I try to stay away from that person as much as possible because I don’t know what is happpening in their life so I just mine my own business and not worry about others that are not important to me. Or that don’t let people get to you just because they have problems and that we don’t i pretty sure that everyone has a problem I get it that your mad or sad but it doesn’t mean other people have problems and that you not the only one to get mad or sad about it. So when someone is trying to bring me down I always  reminds me that not just you have a problem so do I but I don’t blame people for it so I keep my cool and try not it to get to me. Whitch as been working I would suggest you to have this quote to and remember that your not the only one that has bad days.

Comments

  1. I love how much detail you put into this post. Your explanation is so detailed and shows how much you truly believe in this quote. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment