Gratitude

I think gratitude means to be thankful for something. And the thing I’m graditude for is my dog because when I come in from a long day of school he is always at the front door wagging his tail and trying to get my attention. And when I go to sleep he snuggles with me and we falls asleep on me. Also when. I leave school he cries cause he doesn’t want to leave me and scratches the door for I can come back. And he knows when I am sad so he comes to be me and he sits on my lap and I start to pet him to make my feel better. And i am so glad my mom let me have a dog all I did was ask her and she said yes but before I knew it I know he would change my lif for the good and forever.

Comments

  1. Thank you for writing this I really liked that you were grateful for your dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment